(1) - Pre-recorded audio cassettes; pre-recorded compact discs containing music; audio speakers; binoculars; calculators; cameras; cd-roms featuring pre-recorded entertainment in the nature of a television reality series; cellular telephones; cellular telephone accessories, namely, headphones, head sets, adapters and batteries for cellular telephones; cellular telephone cases; face plates for cellular telephones; computer game programs; computer game cartridges and discs; computer keyboards; computer monitors; computer mouse; computer disc drives; pre-recorded computer software containing audio and video clips featuring entertainment in the nature of a reality series; decorative magnets; pre-recorded digital versatile discs and digital videodiscs featuring pre-recorded entertainment in the nature of a television reality series; eyeglass cases; eyeglasses; headphones; microphones; mp3 players; mouse pads; pagers; personal stereos; personal digital assistants; printers; radios; sunglasses; telephones; television sets; video cassette players; video game cartridges; video game discs; videophones; walkie-talkies; clock radios; electric hair curling irons; electric hair straightener; electric hot brushes; hot air hair brushes; electric hair curlers.
(2) - Hand-held electric hair dryers.
(3) - Jewelry, namely, watches, pins, ear clips, bracelets, earrings, brooches, necklaces, rings.
(4) - Paper and cardboard articles, namely, appliqués in the form of decals, baseball cards, bookmarks, bumper stickers, calendars, cartoon strips, Christmas cards, coasters made of paper, comic strips, decals, decorative paper centerpieces, gift cards, gift wrapping paper, greeting cards, paper flags, paper party favors, paper party hats, paper cake decorations, paper party decorations, paper napkins, paper party bags, paper gift wrap bows, paper pennants, paper placemats, paper table cloths, postcards, posters, printed awards, printed certificates, printed invitations, printed menus, score cards, stickers, trading cards; printed matter, namely, magazines, newsletters, newspapers, and periodicals featuring stories, games and activities; books, namely, address books, almanacs, appointment books, autograph books, a series of fiction books, books featuring stories, games and activities, coin albums, coloring books, comic books, coupon books, diaries, photograph albums, recipe books, stamp albums; photographs; crayons, envelopes, folders, invitations, labels, note pads, thank you cards; office supplies, namely, ball point pens, binders, bookends, dry erase writing boards and writing surfaces, envelopes, paperweights, staplers; school supplies, namely, arts and craft paint kits, chalk, color pencils, drawing rulers, erasers, felt pens, globes, maps, memo pads, modeling clay, note paper, notebooks, notebook paper, pen or pencil holders, pencils, pencil sharpeners, pen and pencil cases and boxes, pens, rubber stamps, ungraduated rulers, writing paper, writing implements.
(5) - All purpose sport bags; athletic bags; backpacks; beach bags; book bags; calling card cases; change purses; coin purses; diaper bags; duffel bags; fanny packs; gym bags; handbags; knapsacks; key cases; leather key chains; luggage; luggage tags; overnight bags; purses; satchels; leather, paper, textile, and plastic shopping bags; tote bags; umbrellas; waist packs; wallets.
(6) - Picture frames; non metal key chains; sleeping bags; mirrors; plastic name badges; pillows; bedroom furniture; dining room furniture; outdoor furniture; living room furniture; patio furniture; office furniture; wind chimes; jewelry boxes not made of precious metals; beds; chairs.
(7) - Household containers, namely, beverage containers, corrugated cardboard containers, garbage containers, laundry baskets, and plastic storage containers; dinnerware; beverage glassware; bowls, namely, glass bowls; punch bowls ; beverageware; coasters; removable insulators for drink cans and bottles; lunch kits consisting of lunch boxes and insulated containers; serving trays; meal trays; paper trays; pen and pencil trays; hair brushes and hair combs; toothbrushes; plastic cups; cookie jars; paper cups; paper plates; wind chimes; wastepaper baskets; mugs; bird houses; bowls; brooms; cake pans; cake molds; cake servers; candle holders not of precious metal; candle snuffers; canteens; coasters not of paper and not being table linen; cookie cutters; cork screws; drinking cups; decorating bags for confectioners; decorative crystal prisms; decorative glass not for building; decorative plates; dishes; figurines made of china, crystal, earthenware, glass, or porcelain; flowerpots; heat-insulated drinking vessels; insulating sleeve holders for beverage containers; napkin holders; napkin rings not of precious metals; sports bottles sold empty; soap dishes; tea kettles; tea sets; thermal insulated containers for food or beverage; trays not of precious metal; trivets; vacuum bottles; waste baskets.
(8) - Afghans; barbecue mitts; bath linen; bath towels; beach towels; bed blankets; bed canopies; bed linen; bed sheets; bed skirts; bed spreads; blanket throws; cloth coasters; cloth doilies; cloth flags; cloth pennants; comforters; window curtains; shower curtains; golf towels; hand towels; handkerchiefs; household linen; kitchen towels; oven mitts; pillow cases; pillow covers; pot holders; quilts; silk blankets; table linen; textile napkins; textile place mats; textile tablecloths; throws; washcloths; woolen blankets; cloth banners: textile wall hangings.
(9) - Bathing suits, bathrobes, belts, shorts, jackets, coats, socks; athletic footwear; casual footwear; evening footwear; exercise footwear; rain footwear; outdoor winter footwear; bandanas, sweaters, halloween costumes, dresses, gloves; scarves; neckties; pajamas, pants, shirts, sweat shirts, ski wear, underclothes, skirts, sweaters, hats, caps, slippers; games and playthings, namely, card games, darts, dolls; plush dolls; poseable play and toy action figures and accessories thereof; stand alone video game machines utilizing cd roms, stand alone video game machines, stand alone audio output game machines, and board games; sporting articles, namely, golf clubs, baseballs, footballs, paddle balls, activity balls, baseball bats; decorations for Christmas trees; playing cards, toy model hobby craft kits composed of plastic, vinyl and resin molds, jigsaw and manipulative puzzles, toy vehicles, spinning tops toy, balloons, toy banks, costume masks, hand puppets.
(10) - Cheese; cheese and cracker combinations; cheese spread; candied fruit; chocolate milk; dairy products excluding ice cream, ice milk and frozen yogurt; dips; dried fruits; drinking yogurts; frozen meals consisting primarily of meat, fish, poultry or vegetables; fruit preserves; fruit-based snack food; jams; jellies; milk beverages with high milk content; meats; processed, shelled, roasted nuts; peanut butter; potato chips; potato-based snack foods; powdered milk for food purposes; raisins; snack mix consisting primarily of processed fruits, processed nuts and seeds and/or raisins; soup; soup mixes; yogurt; edible oils; processed foods, namely, processed soups and beans; vegetable juices; fruit juices; non-dairy soy beverages; milk products; snack dip, excluding salsa; processed vegetables, namely infant foods, juice, pickles, relishes, soups, vegetable oil; processed fruits, namely applesauce, fruit spreads, frozen fruit juice, mincemeat, pie fillings, tomato sauce; dried fruits and vegetables; frozen fruits and vegetables; processed garlic; sliced canned, bottled or bagged fruits and vegetables; vegetable-based snack foods; vegetable-based spreads; processed nuts and seeds and seed and nut butters; protein based, nutrient-dense snack bars.
(11) - Confectionery, namely, candy, cake decorations made of candy, chocolate, confectionery chips for baking, frozen confections, frozen yogurt, ice cream, ice milk, licorice, marshmallows, sherbets; bubble gum; chewing gum; breakfast cereals; oatmeal; preparations made from cereals, namely, ready to eat cereal derived food bars, cereal-based snack foods; bread; muffins; pastries; waffles; pancakes; cookies; crackers; biscuits; popcorn; corn chips; pretzels; puddings; coffee; tea; frozen, prepared or packaged entrees and meals consisting primarily of pasta or rice; processed pasta and rice; pasta; pasta salad; flour for food; herbal tea for food purposes; honey, propolis and royal jelly for food purposes; sauces, namely apple, cheese, chocolate, gravy, hot, soy, pizza, spaghetti, tartar, tomato; salsa; coffee substitutes, artificial coffee and vegetable preparations for use as coffee; fruit ices, fruit pies, fruit flavorings used as an additive; snack mix consisting primarily of crackers, pretzels, candied nuts and/or popped popcorn; cookies; ice cream substitutes; coffee beans, ground coffee beans; granola; condiments, namely, mustard, vinegar; spices; processed, cereal-derived food product to be used as a breakfast cereal, snack food, or ingredient for making food; ready-to-eat cereal derived food bars; grain based snack foods.
(12) - Fresh fruits and vegetables; unprocessed nuts.
(13) - Non-dairy soy beverages; drinking water, flavored waters, soft drinks; beer.