||Wednesday, August 11, 2004
(1) - Catalog services featuring men's women's and children's clothing, bed and table linens, fabric in the piece, household furniture, jewelry, original artwork and reproductions of artwork, home furnishings, tableware, candles, soaps, ornaments, dolls and puppets.
(2) - Men's, women's and children's clothing, namely dresses, blouses, tops, pants, jump suits, shorts, robes, skirts, belts, hats, sweaters, scarves, jackets, vests, coats, T-shirts and lingerie, namely camisoles, nightgowns and slips.
(3) - Internet retail services featuring men's women's and children's clothing, bed and table linens, household furniture, original artwork and reproductions of artwork, home furnishings, tableware, ornaments, dolls and puppets.
(4) - Household items, namely napkin rings, candle holders, serving platters and decorative boxes; pottery, ceramic ware and earthenware, namely flowers pots, vases, pitchers, urns, ceramic doorknobs, coasters, candlesticks, mugs, napkin rings, platters, soap dishes and dinnerware, including plates, bowls, cups, saucers and teapots; wooden furniture and wooden mirror and picture frames; fabric articles, namely bed and table covers, tablecloths, napkins, duvet covers, place mats, pillow covers, bed covers, quilts, cushion covers, towels and fabric in the piece for making into clothing, draperies and upholstery; floor coverings, namely area rugs, dhurries and floor mats.
(5) - Traveling and carrying bags, namely shopping bags, shoulder bags, beach bags, tote bags, school bags and purses.
(6) - Hair accessories, namely barrettes, ponytail holders, ponytail wraps, headbands, hairbands, bunches, bows, ribbons, headwraps, pins, hairclips, artificial flowers, haircombs, nets and combs.