||Wednesday, July 14, 2004
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Fan club.
(2) - Printed paper products; namely Comic Books and magazines.
(3) - Posters, clothing, namely T-shirts.
(4) - Advertising and promotional campaigns, using printed handbills, flyers, admittance passes, newspaper and magazine advertising, posters, outdoor signage, signage on automobiles, electronic media and live action presentations for others, namely various trade shows and exhibitions, various shopping centres, namely malls, an automobile dealership, a printing business, department stores, and television networks.
(5) - Advertising and promotional campaigns using printed handbills, flyers, newspaper advertising, posters, electronic media, outdoor signage and live action presentations for community, regional and national charitable and humanitarian organizations and causes.
(6) - Note pads, Writing pens, Cloth crests, Newspaper comic strips, Buttons.
(7) - Greeting cards.
(8) - Radio and television broadcast scripts and programming for entertainment, information and educational purposes.
(9) - Trading Cards, Costumes, Cardboard point-of-purchase display units.
(10) - Public exhibtions of original and reproduced art work.
(11) - Providing scripts, illustrations, and graphic design for world wide web Internet website pages for informational, educational and entertainment purposes.
(12) - Postage Stamps, Computer mouse pads, Post Cards, Colouring activity books, Sweat shirts, Plastic telephone calling cards.
(13) - Towels.
(14) - Programs for Educational and entertainment purposes for videotaped recordings namely video cassettes.