(1) - Chemical additives for use in the manufacturer of cosmetics, fragrances and skincare preparations.
(2) - Department store retail services, wholesale outlet retail services, mail order and electronic shopping retail services in relation to the sale of perfumes, clothing, cosmetics, toiletries, skin care preparations, hair care preparations, nail care preparations, preparations for the care of the scalp, toilet articles sold complete in sets, essential oils, sunglasses, cases for glasses and sunglasses, sports goggles, costume jewellery, jewellery, trinkets, watches, handbags, pocket wallets, vanity cases (not fitted), briefcases, articles of luggage, wallets, purses, belts, bags, sporrans, credit card holders, card holders, make-up bags and cases, cloth pouches and sleeves for bags, key holders, footwear, hand-held mirrors, eyebrow brushes, shaving brush stands, shaving brushes electronic devices, pet clothing, collars and leashes, riding whips, telecommunication and computer apparatus, instruments peripherals and accessories, textile articles, bath and bed linen, cushion covers, table cloths, napkins, textile articles and fabrics, lace, embroidery, ribbons, buttons, hair accessories, ornaments, hair grips, hair slides and hair bands, badges for wear, belt clasps, shoe buckles, shoe ornaments, zippers, loyalty cards; razors; shaving apparatus; manicure and pedicure tools; manicure and pedicure sets; nail files; nail clippers; nail polishers; scissors; tweezers; eye lash curlers; hand tools and implements for personal use; hair styling devices; electronic hair styling appliances for personal use, cosmetic cleaning implements, appliances for removing make-up, combs and comb cases, brushes for personal use, powder compacts, powder puffs, cosmetic utensils, deodorising apparatus for personal use, perfume sprayers, aerosol dispensers; sales promotion services; information and advisory services relating to the aforesaid; advertising and promotion services relating to these goods; business management and organisation consultation.
(3) - Cleaning, repair and renovation of jewellery, watches, clothing, fashion accessories, handbags, luggage, and small leather goods.
(4) - Preparations for the care of the scalp and hair; aromatic essential oils, essential oils for aromatherapy, essential oils for cosmetics purposes, essential oils for personal use; Essential oils for the manufacture of perfumes; artificial nails for cosmetic purposes; nail art stickers; artificial nail tips; temporary tattoos for cosmetic purposes; scented room sprays and perfumes, deodorants and perfumes for pets; non-medicated dental care preparations.
(5) - Candles.
(6) - Provision of information via telecommunications; transmission, provision or display of information relating to fashion or beauty via the Internet; electronic database services relating to fashion or beauty, cosmetic products, jewellery, handbags.
(7) - Transportation and delivery of goods service; packaging and wrapping of goods services; storage of goods services; information services relating thereto; mail order delivery services.
(8) - Air deodorants; air fresheners.
(9) - Baskets; bins; bolts; closures; bracelets; buckles; building and furniture fittings; busts; chain links and chains; chests; clothes hooks; containers; cornices; door and window furniture and fittings; farriery work of metal; ferrules; foot scrapers; hardware; ice moulds; key rings and key holders; knobs; knockers; locks of metal for bags; plaques; money boxes; fasteners; statues; belts; boxes; brasses; ornaments and rings; charms and keyrings of common metal; sports trophies.
(10) - Custom blending of essential oils for aromatherapy and perfumes; treatment of cloths and fabrics; treatment of substances used in the fragrance, cosmetic and skincare industries; clothing alteration; applying finishes to textiles; dress making; embroidery; tailoring.
(11) - Education, training, entertainment, sports and cultural activities; organisation of parties; night clubs; fashion shows; art exhibitions; production of documentaries and films; providing on-line publications (not downloadable); publishing instructional teaching material and articles.
(12) - Razors; shaving apparatus; manicure and pedicure tools; manicure and pedicure sets; nail files; nail clippers; nail polishers; scissors; tweezers; eye lash curlers; hand tools and implements for personal use; hair styling devices; electronic hair styling appliances for personal use.
(13) - Optical apparatus and instruments; field glasses, binoculars; cases, cords and chains for the aforesaid goods; spectacle and sunglasses lenses; cords and chains for sunglasses and eyeglasses; headphones; earphones; cases for headphones; anti-glare glasses and visors; contact lens cases; anti-theft apparatus for skis and ski equipment; clothing and gloves for protection against accidents; helmets; riding hats; goggles; personal safety alarms; fascias, cases, covers and carry bags for telephones and telecommunications apparatus and instruments; fascias, cases, covers and carry bags for computer apparatus and instruments; fascias, cases, covers and carry bags for electronic devices; battery power packs; mobile phone accessories; mobile telephone cards; downloadable ring tones and icons; machine readable mobile airtime vouchers; downloadable electronic publications; stands, holders and mounts for telephones, telecommunication apparatus and instruments, computer apparatus and instruments and electronic handheld devices; club cards, charge cards, payment cards, loyalty cards, gift cards, debit cards, credit cards, education and teaching apparatus and instruments; electronic teaching apparatus; electronic learning aids; apparatus for recording, transmission or reproduction of sound or images; equipment for information processing and computers; printed publications (downloadable) in electronically readable form; computer software; computer software applications for electronic devices; computer software applications for hand held mobile devices; mouse mats; CD Rom, DVD and digital optical discs; decorative magnets; wearable digital electronic devices capable of providing access to the internet, for sending, receiving and storing of telephone calls, electronic mail, and other digital data; smart watches; smartphones; smart phones in the shape of a watch; computer peripherals and accessories; memory apparatus, modules, cards, sticks and devices; flash drives; portable computer peripherals; personal digital assistants; multifunctional electronic devices for tracking and managing personal health and fitness information; films for covering and protecting surfaces of electronic devices; measuring tapes; selfie sticks [hand-held monopods]; cases for laptops, cases for cameras, cases for hand-held electronic units for wireless transmission of data and voice communications, namely cases, covers and carry bags for binoculars, for telephones, for personal computers, for cameras, for personal digital assistant, for MP3 players, for batteries for mobile phones, for batteries for personal computers, for batteries for personal digital assistants, for chargers for personal computers, for chargers for mobile phones, personal digital assistant cases, MP3 players cases, cases for mobile phones.
(14) - Development and design services; research, industrial analysis and research services; chemical research and analysis; Scientific and technological services; biological research, bacteriological research; technical project studies; hosting of websites; design of websites.
(15) - Air diffusers; apparatus for lighting, heating, steam generating, cooking, refrigerating, drying, ventilating, water supply and sanitary purposes; kettles; toasters; sandwich toasters; barbecue, electric outdoor or gas grills; electric coffee makers; microwave ovens; electric bread cookers; ovens; refrigerators; freezers; oil burners for aromatherapy; pocket hand warmers; pocket torches; steam facial apparatus; lamps, lamp bases and lampshades; bathroom accessories.
(16) - Services for providing food and drink; cafes; restaurants; bars; private members clubs; catering services; temporary accommodation; hotels; hotel reservations; provision of holiday accommodation; booking and reservation services for restaurants and holiday accommodation; creche services.
(17) - Vehicles; vehicle accessories, bicycles, scooters, mopeds; bicycles bells, frames, handle bars, saddles, pedals and stands; motorbikes; battery operated vehicles; boats; airplanes; cars; cable cars, chair lifts, ski lifts; caravans; golf carts.
(18) - Hairdressing salon services; beauty salon services; flower arranging services; aromatherapy; massage; tattooing; cosmetic surgery; consultancy, information and advisory services relating to the aforesaid services; Provision of beauty treatments, perfumery and beauty salon services; consultancy, information and advisory services relating to the aforesaid services.
(19) - Precious stones; precious metals; cufflinks; medallions; medals; ornaments and ornamental figures; trophies; model figures ornaments of precious metal or coated therewith; trophies of precious metals or coated therewith.
(20) - Rental of clothing, costumes, jewellery, costume jewellery and fashion accessories; arranging of wedding services; dating services; life coaching; Consulting services relating to personal appearance (fashion and clothing), makeup, and the use of cosmetics.
(21) - Musical instruments; stands and cases adapted for musical instruments; musical boxes.
(22) - Paper, paper articles, cardboard, cardboard articles, inks and adhesive materials, printed matter, publications, brochures, magazines, books, newsletters, invitations, flyers, photographs, works of art; drawings; paintings; engravings; stationery, artists materials (other than colours or varnish), artistic works, paint brushes; face towels of paper; matifying paper; posters; stickers; transfers; stencils; paper patterns for use in making clothes and printed instructions relating to such goods; embroidery designs; decorative cosmetic transfers; temporary tattoos; catalogues; greetings cards; passport holders; paper bags; gift bags; wrapping materials; gift wraps; bows for gift wrapping; gift boxes; boxes and cartons; albums; stamps; club cards, charge cards, payment cards, loyalty cards, gift cards, debit cards, credit cards (other than encoded or magnetic); authenticity cards; instructional and teaching material.
(23) - Sporrans; credit and banking card holders; card holders; pet clothing; pet collars; dog leashes; riding whips; key cases.
(24) - Furniture; mirrors; mirrors for use in powder compacts; handheld mirrors; picture frames; wall tiles; goods of wood, cork, reed, cane, wicker, horn, bone, ivory, whalebone, shell, amber, mother-of-pearl, meerschaum, and substitutes for all these materials; goods of plastics; works of art; clothes hooks; coat hangers; upholstered furniture; cushions, bedding, pillows; blinds; bottle racks; corks for bottles; casks; dog kennels; pet carriers; pet toys.
(25) - Drinking flasks and vessels; glassware; porcelain; containers; china ornaments; crystal ornaments; glass ornaments; figurines; pottery; boot and shoe trees and brushes; shoe horns; soap boxes; dispensers and holders; toilet sponges; toilet utensils; bottle stoppers; glove stretchers; Cosmetic cleaning implements; appliances for removing make-up; combs and comb cases; brushes for personal use; powder compacts; powder puffs; cosmetic utensils; deodorising apparatus for personal use; perfume sprayers; fitted vanity cases; aerosol dispensers; toilet articles sold complete in sets; eyebrow brushes; shaving brush stands; shaving brushes.
(26) - Textile articles; bath linen, flannels; bed linen, covers, bedspreads, cushions, cushion covers, pillow cases, quilts, sheets, duvets; household linens; table linen, table cloths, table runners; textile furniture coverings, loose covers for furniture; curtains; clothing fabrics being textile piece goods.
(27) - Lace, embroidery, ribbons and braid; buttons, hooks and eyes; artificial flowers; hair accessories, hair ornaments, hair grips, hair slides; badges for wear; belt clasps; clasps; brooches, buckles; shoe buckles, shoe fasteners, shoe ornaments, wigs; zippers, zip fasteners; sewing boxes; sewing kits; mobile phone charms, charms for handbags; charms for pet collars.
(28) - Carpets, floor mats, doormats and rugs (floor coverings); wall hangings; wall paper.
(29) - Toys, games and playthings; games and sports equipment; decorations for Christmas trees; skis; ski bindings; wax for skis; coverings for skis; bags particularly adapted to carry skis; ski boots and ski equipment; scrapers for skis; sports gloves; knee and shin guards; protective paddings; balls; tennis rackets; tennis balls; table tennis bats; table tennis balls; rugby balls; skipping ropes; golf clubs; golf balls; croquet sets; surf boards; dumb-bells; boule games.
(30) - Confectionery; cakes; edible decorations for cakes; jams and conserves; condiments; chutneys; biscuits; chocolates and chocolate products; bread; pastry; coffee; tea.
(31) - Natural flowers, including fresh flowers, cut flowers, flowers arranged in the form of sprays.