||Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Promoting the concept of the Christian lawyer in the legal profession and the Christian community at large, including promoting and maintaining local chapters.
(2) - Jewellery, namely, pins; Signs.
(3) - Printed instructional, educational, teaching and promotional materials, namely, guides, booklets, charts, articles and conference materials; digests; circular letters; newsletters; pamphlets; bulletins; printed charts; informational letters; informational sheets; printed seminar notes; printed tables; printed teaching materials, namely, booklets, guides and charts; educational booklets; journals; printed materials, namely, quarterly periodicals of the Christian Legal Journal
(4) - Advocating with regard to issues relating to religious liberties; advocating with regard to issues relating to Biblical conflict resolution.
(5) - Advocating justice for the vulnerable and marginalized.
(6) - Reference and resource books.
(7) - Electronic publications, namely, booklets and periodicals; pre-recorded videos, pre-recorded cassette tapes and pre-recorded compact discs in the field of religion and the legal profession and related issues
(8) - Networking the public with the Christian lawyer, conducting seminars, classes, workshops and lectures, distribution and sale of books, reports and other printed material relating to religion and the legal profession and related issues.
(9) - Convening of local, provincial and national conventions, conferences and seminars relating to discussion and dissemination of information regarding religion and the legal profession and related issues.
(10) - Pre-recorded digital video discs (DVD's) in the field of religion and the legal profession and related issues and online materials for a website in the field of religion and the legal profession and related issues
(11) - Office supplies, namely, letterhead, business cards, brochures, posters and stationery, namely, binders, birthday cards, crayons, envelopes, erasers, folders, guest books, invitations, labels, note pads, organizers, paper, pens, pencils, postcards, staples and staplers
(12) - Fundraising services; mentoring services to students, law students, and junior lawyers; posting and placing messages in an electronic format accessible over the internet.
(13) - Law Student and Chapter Manuals.
(14) - Printed materials, namely the annual Christian Legal Directory.