||Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Motor-vehicles, namely, cars, trucks and vans to be used communally for transportation.
(2) - Operating an automobile-sharing network.
(3) - Electronic communication services, namely, the operation of a website used to facilitate an automobile-sharing social network and for providing information in the field of environmentalism, socioeconomic efficiency and automobile sharing.
(4) - Printed educational materials, namely, handbooks, books, newsletters, bulletins, brochures, pamphlets, reports and manuals.
(5) - Printed matter, namely, posters, signs, calendars, postcards, survey forms and directories; Stationery, namely, letterhead, note pads, labels, business cards, binders and folders.
(6) - Educational services, namely, seminars and conferences in the field of sharing automobiles and other resources.
(7) - Rental and leasing of automobiles on a not-for-profit basis.
(8) - Electronic publications, namely, on-line books, newsletters, bulletins, brochures, pamphlets, reports, manuals and online survey forms.
(9) - Wearing apparel, namely, shirts, t-shirts, polo shirts, tank tops, jackets, sweaters, sweat shirts, sweatpants, coats and vests.
(10) - Promotional items, namely, hats, stickers, bumper stickers, decals, temporary tattoos, mouse pads, key chains, key fobs, novelty flags, banners, pennants, decorative statuettes, balloons, novelty buttons, greeting cards, note cards, writing pencils, pens, coffee mugs, flashlights, umbrellas, match books, cigarette lighters, engravings, souvenir albums, licence holders, emblem badges, car emblems and fridge magnets.