||Wednesday, March 2, 2005
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Men's, women's and children's clothing, namely turtlenecks.
(2) - Operation of a winter sport facility offering downhill and cross country skiing; the operation of ski schools; ski equipment rental and repair services; the operation of a retail gift store.
(3) - Operation of snack bar facilities; the operation of coffee bar facilities.
(4) - Souvenirs, namely matches, key chains, key rings, key cases, badges, buttons, patches, coins and medal tokens, pins, crests, spoons, balloons, bottle openers, figurines, namely musical figurines, Indian artwork, namely dolls and artifacts, glasses, namely drinking glasses, stoneware, namely ashtrays, napkins, swizzle sticks, plateware, namely plates, saucers, bowls, mugs, postcards, posters, brochures, ceramic vessels, namely vases.
(5) - Men's women's and children's sportswear, namely t-shirts and vests, polo shirts and sweatshirts; headwear, namely caps and headbands.
(6) - Operation of a winter sport facility offering snowboarding; the operation of snowboard schools; snowboard equipment and rental services.
(7) - The operation of hiking tours, chair lifts, childcare facilities; operation of a year round resort facility, namely the operation of ski lodges, restaurant and bar facilities.
(8) - Printed material, namely posters, postcards; ski poles.
(9) - Bags, namely luggage, ski bags, board bags, boot bags; printed material, namely maps; instructional pamphlets regarding skiing and skiing techniques; stationery, namely writing paper, and office supplies, namely, writing instruments, namely pens and pencils; housewares, namely chinaware, cups and coasters; boot straps; snowboard equipment, namely bindings, runaway straps and leashes, wax, wax irons, scrapers, boots, boot laces, snowboard sharpeners.
(10) - Transportation services, namely transportation of people via bus and minivan.
(11) - Provision and sponsorship of musical events, namely concerts and festivals.
(12) - Lanyards for attaching ski lift tickets to clothing and bumper stickers.
(13) - Operation of a year round resort facility, namely the operation of ski lodges, restaurant and bar facilities; the operation of dining room facilities; catering and banquet room facilities; the operation of adult and children's sporting camps for a variety of sports, namely ski jumping.