(1) - Clothing and accessories, namely t-shirts and rain ponchos.
(2) - Public utility services in the nature of the distribution and sale of electricity to residential and wholesale consumers of electricity; electricity utility monitoring, customer support and billing services.
(3) - Novelty and souvenir items, namely buttons, key chains, key fobs, key tags, bottle openers, match books, lighters, lightsticks, flashlights, jackknives, pocket knives, piggy banks, car emblems, badges, paper weights.
(4) - Public utility services in the nature of the distribution and sale of natural gas to residential and wholesale consumers of natural gas; natural gas utility monitoring, customer support services and billing services.
(5) - Printed materials and publications, and office stationery supplies, namely note pads and pens.
(6) - Jewelry, namely belt buckles, bracelets, charm bracelets, brooches, chains, charms, cuff links, earrings, lockets, medals, pendants, pins, lapel pins, rings, tie bars, tie clasps, tie tacks and tie pins, watches and straps.
(7) - Household items, namely jar openers, lunch boxes, drink coasters, blankets, clocks, plastic shopping bags, textile shopping bags, drinking and decorative glasses, cups, mugs, beer steins and mugs, pitchers.
(8) - Sponsoring, namely providing financial assistance to the organizers of community events, sporting events, sporting competitions, and entertainment events, namely musical productions (both live and pre-recorded).
(9) - Sponsoring, namely providing financial assistance to the organizers of community events, amateur sporting groups, sporting events, sporting competitions, and entertainment events, namely dramatic, musical, and choreographic productions (both live and pre-recorded).
(10) - Providing community services, namely the organization and sponsorship of festivals and special events, namely community celebrations, and the sponsorship of the fundraising activities of charitable organizations.
(11) - Medical products, namely first aid kits.
(12) - Toys and games, namely educational toys, mechanical toys, plastic toys, plush toys, stuffed animals, playing cards, stuffed toys, kites, marbles, flying discs, rub-on picture kits, whistles.
(13) - Audio-visual materials, namely photographic slides, photographs and photographic reproductions, flash cards.
(14) - Sporting goods and recreational equipment, namely golf balls, golf towels, golf clubs, golf markers and tees, baseball hats, and sports bottles, namely water bottles.
(15) - Clothing and accessories, namely coveralls; tops, namely t-shirts, sweatshirts, shirts, sweaters, sport shirts, polo shirts, golf shirts, vests, crinkle cotton shirts, rugby shirts; jackets and coats, namely rain coats, rain ponchos, kangaroo jackets, namely hooded sweatshirts with pouch pocket front, ponchos, fleece jackets, nylon wind-resistant jackets, ski jackets, parkas, and shells, headgear, namely caps, hats, toques.
(16) - Printed materials and publications, and office stationery supplies, namely desk and wall calendars, calendar pads, agendas, stickers, vinyl stickers, envelopes, greeting cards, note pads, writing paper, post cards, guest books, invitations, letter openers, memo pads, note books, note paper, bumper stickers, impression seals, paper labels, nametags, bookmarks, clip boards, desk sets, pens, pencils, crayons, calculators, rulers, gummed labels, comic books, colouring books, story books, and cook books.
(17) - Car accessories, namely vehicle identification signs.