(1) - Printed publications, namely magazines, newsletters and safety instruction brochures.
(2) - Air transportation services for goods and passengers.
(3) - Bus and van transportation services for goods and passengers.
(4) - Printed promotional publications, namely calendars, appointment books, portfolio report covers, passport and ticket holders, gift certificates, posters and memo pads.
(5) - Clothing items, namely bandannas, shirts, hats, caps, shorts, pants, belt buckles, jackets, neckties, scarves, sweat shirts, fleece jackets, vests, skirts, t-shirts, socks.
(6) - Travel agency services.
(7) - Flight simulator services.
(8) - Pre-recorded compact discs containing music.
(9) - Toy model aircraft and inflatable toy aircraft.
(10) - Retail sale of souvenir goods in connection with an airline.
(11) - Airline passenger services in the nature of a frequent flyer program.
(12) - Pre-recorded DVDs containing audio-visual productions in the field of travel and tours.
(13) - Promotional items, namely blankets, travel mugs and travel food containers, head cushions, toolkits, flashlights, safety kits, first aid kits, headphones, MP3 players, key chains, clocks, watches, business card holders, paper weights, writing instruments namely pens and pencils, golf markers, tees, golf balls, golf towels, towels, lanyards, aprons, bottle openers, coffee mugs, drinking glasses, novelty buttons, novelty pins, awards and plaques, coasters, water bottles, wallets, mouse pads, sewing kits, travel kits containing travel-sized toiletry and personal care items, lapel pins, watches, license plate frames, playing cards, plush toys, tote bags, luggage, luggage tags, purses, backpacks, travel bags.
(14) - Travel club services.
(15) - Publishing services, namely publishing magazines and newsletters relating to travel and tours.
(16) - Electronic publications in the field of travel and tours.
(17) - Luggage carts.
(18) - Operation of an Internet website offering information in the field of travel and tours.
(19) - Online sales of airline tickets, travel tours, accommodations and event tickets.
(20) - Life jackets.
(21) - Swizzle sticks and coasters.
(22) - Reservation services, namely reservation of accommodation, tickets for air, bus, train and ship travel, car and recreational vehicle rental, tickets for events and tours.
(23) - Entertainment services, namely pay per view television programs and cinema.
(24) - Electrical apparatus, namely head sets and ear phones.
(25) - Television entertainment services, namely pay per view television programs and cinema.
(26) - Travel tour guide services.
(27) - Arranging travel tours for tourists.
(28) - Hotel and motel services.