(1) - Solar-, wind- and hydroelectric-powered generators; turbines for generation of electricity; windmills; parts, spare parts and components of all the aforesaid goods.
(2) - Business management; business consultancy services in the field of alternative energy and power; business management of energy requirements of others; market research; marketing studies; public relations; provision of on-line procurement facilities in the field of alternative energy for others; organisation and conducting of promotional campaigns in the field of alternative energy and environmental matters for others; organisation of trade fairs in the area of alternative energy for commercial or advertising purposes.
(3) - Installation, construction, maintenance, servicing and repair of energy and power generating systems and installations.
(4) - Fuel cells for industrial, commercial or residential use; power cables; photovoltaic cells and modules; photovoltaic apparatus and installations for generating solar electricity; photovoltaic solar electric installations for use in electrification, lighting and water heating; integrated circuits; light conducting filaments; printed circuits; solar batteries; computer software used in the generation and distribution of electricity from solar, wind and water sources; energy management systems for the regulation, storage, control and distribution of electricity from solar, wind and water sources; downloadable electronic publications consisting of magazines, newsletters, books and manuals on the subject of alternative energy and managing energy and power needs; solar electric, hydroelectric and wind installations for use in providing power to commercial, residential and industrial premises; solar cells; solar panels; solar energy collectors for electricity generation; photosensors; calibrated photovoltaic reference cells; ampere-hour meters; electrical charge controllers, voltage regulators and monitors; parts, spare parts and components of all the aforesaid goods.
(5) - Printed matter, namely, newsletters, pamphlets, directories, informational flyers, leaflets, books, catalogues, brochures, magazines, periodicals; stationery, namely, pens, notepads, pencils, rulers, erasers, writing pads, folders, files.
(6) - Distribution and supply of electricity and energy derived from solar, wind and water sources; transmission, supply and distribution of electricity to/from commercial, residential and industrial premises.
(7) - Generation and production of electricity using solar, water and wind powers.
(8) - Goods made of leather and imitation leather, namely, bags, belts, briefcases, credit card holders, handbags, key cases, key holders, purses, wallets.
(9) - Shirts, blouses, trousers, skirts, dresses, slacks, jackets, jumpers, cardigans, wind resistant jackets, t-shirts, rugby shirts, belts for clothing, scarves, gloves, baseball caps, promotional caps, hats, shoes, sandals, socks, slippers.
(10) - Provision of training, education and educational outreach services in the field of alternative energy; publishing non-downloadable electronic publications, namely, newsletters, press releases, directories, informational sheets, product guides, books, catalogues, brochures, magazines, manuals and periodicals; organisation and conducting of events, meetings, workshops, lectures, colloquiums, exhibitions, conferences, seminars and other forums in the field of alternative energy.
(11) - Scientific and technological research in the field of alternative energy; industrial analysis and research services provided in the fields of alternative and renewable energy; design and development of computer hardware and software; analysis in the field of energy and power needs of others; development of energy and power management systems; project studies and professional consultancy services in the field of power and energy needs of others and generation and supply of power and energy; technical consulting, technical design and technical planning of solar energy systems and installations, wind energy systems and installations, hydroelectric energy systems and installations, photovoltaic installations; information technology consulting services; development of environment-friendly forms of energy and power.