(1) - Cooking utensils, namely: pots, pans, woks, fondue cookers, fondue plates, saucepans, covered Dutch ovens, open skillets, griddles, saute skillets, stock pots, grills, roasters, cookers, egg poachers, frypans, deep fryers, waffle bakers/grillers, and egg cookers; non-stick coating cookware, namely spatulas, grills, woks, fondue cookers, fondue plates, saucepans, covered Dutch ovens, open skillets, griddles, saute skillets, stock pots, roasters, cookers, eggpoachers, frypans, deep fryers, waffle bakers/grillers, and egg cookers; non-stick coating bakeware, namely lasagna platters, Quiche dishes, casseroles, au gratin dishes, loaf pans, cake pans, souffle dishes, baking dishes, pie plates, cake tins, cookie sheets, and muffin tins; and splatter covers.
(2) - Textile materials for household use, namely: napery, including table cloths.
(3) - Cosmetic utensils, namely: utensils for removing fingernail polish and lacquer, and other health and beauty care products, namely: artificial nail tips, menders, glues, and solvents.
(4) - Weatherproof protective coatings for vinyl car tops, and for all vinyl and leather products and like surfaces.
(5) - Liquid preparations for drying nail polish.
(6) - Automobile polishes, containing less than 10 by weight detergent.
(7) - Automotive products, namely: chrome polishes, containing less than 10 by weight detergent, vinyl cleaners, containing less than 10 by weight detergent, and car cleaning cloths.
(8) - Fertilizers, liquid plant foods and plant stakes.
(9) - Thermal-setting fabric adhesives.
(10) - Wet sponges, rubber spatulas, polish spreading sponges, spatulas for window panes, scrubbing sponges, floor washing spatulas, carpet washing rollers, automatic window pane washers, and pails for mops, and other household cleaning supplies, namely: mops and accessories therefor, window cleaners containing less than 10 by weight detergent and accessories therefor, cleaning solvents containing less than 10 by weight detergent, and cleaning cloths/sponges.
(11) - Lids for cooking utensils.
(12) - Glass cleaner in liquid form, containing less than 10 by weight detergent.
(13) - Leather substitute materials, filter cloths, and shape-retaining interlining for wearing apparel, and with cleaning and shining cloths, namely: cloths for cleaning windows, for cleaning automobiles, for wiping counter tops, for use as dish cloths, for use as dust cloths, and for use as scour/sponges.
(14) - Tarnish removers for silver, platinum, copper, brass, gold and diamonds, containing less than 10 by weight detergent.
(15) - Cleaning and polishing agents, with metal brightness restorers, and with fluid pastes for cleaning and polishing articles of metal, plastic, or glass fibre-reinforced plastic.
(16) - Cyanoacrylate adhesives for wood and for soft leather.
(17) - Cyanoacrylate glues and solvents.
(18) - Hydrocarbon-based solvents, removers and cleaners.
(19) - Artificial fingernail kits, namely: artificial fingernail tips, orangewood sticks, nail glues, ridge fillers and emery buffer pads.
(20) - Chemical hand warmer pads.
(21) - Nail polish smoothers for removing ridges, smoothing roughness and leaving long-lasting shines on fingernails.