(1) - Pizza slicer.
(2) - Eyewear, namely sunglasses; earphones and headphones.
(3) - LED flashlights; electric flashlights.
(4) - Key chains; pins being jewelry; charms for key chains.
(5) - Decorative key fobs; charms for key rings; collectible coins.
(6) - Pens; pencils; stickers; bookmarks; posters; decorative pencil-top ornaments.
(7) - Paper napkins; disposable napkins; tablecloths, not of paper; decals; paper party decorations.
(8) - Loot bags.
(9) - Wallets; backpacks.
(10) - Umbrellas; knapsacks.
(11) - Tote bags.
(12) - Pillows.
(13) - Door decorations made of plastic.
(14) - Lunchboxes; lunch-boxes; cups; waterbottles sold empty.
(15) - Plates.
(16) - Cooking pan.
(17) - Mugs, coffee mugs.
(18) - Lanyards for holding badges, keys, ID cards.
(19) - Blanket throws.
(20) - Throws.
(21) - Tank-tops; tank tops; T-shirts; graphic T-shirts; hooded pullovers; hats; socks; shirts; lounge pants; underwear; sleepwear; slippers; belts; halloween costumes and masks sold in connection therewith.
(22) - Wristbands; boxer briefs; headbands; hoodies.
(23) - Scarves, aprons.
(24) - Plush toys; toy construction sets; collectable toy figures; action figure toys; toy action figures and accessories therefore.
(25) - Novelty toy items in the nature of figurines, collectible figurines, and action figures.