||Wednesday, April 29, 2015
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Printed publications, namely newsletters, brochures and pamphlets on the subject of nutrition and food.
(2) - Advertising and promotion of food products through promotional activities namely conducting contests, the distribution of coupons, the provision of food products for sampling, the distribution of publications containing nutritional information, and the distribution of promotional items.
(3) - Operation of a website providing general information on nutrition, recipes, ingredients and other nutritional information.
(4) - Packaged foods namely vegetables, meat, poultry, fish, pasta, rice, cheese, combinations of pasta, meat and/or vegetables, fruits, sauces namely apple sauce, cheese sauce, gravy sauce and tomato sauce.
(5) - Desserts, namely fruit-based desserts, dairybased desserts and various combinations thereof.
(6) - Online blogs and journals about general nutrition, wellness, healthcare and recipes.
(7) - Snacks, namely, yogurt-based snacks, vegetable-based snacks, fruit-based snacks, cereal-based snacks, rice-based snacks, dairy-based snacks and various combinations thereof.
(8) - Cookies, biscuits and crackers.
(9) - Baby food.
(10) - Infant and toddler food, namely vegetables, meat, poultry, fish, pasta, rice, cheese, fruits, sauces namely apple sauce, cheese sauce, gravy sauce, tomato sauce, and desserts namely, fruit-based desserts, and various combinations thereof; vegetable-based snacks, fruit-based snacks, cereal-based snacks, rice-based snacks, cookies and biscuits, and combination fruit/cereal based snacks.
(11) - Food spreads and dips, namely, cheese spreads and meat spreads.
(12) - Pureed meals, namely strained and pureed vegetables, meats, fruits, desserts, poultry and yogurt-based purees for babies, infants, toddlers and geriatrics.