||Wednesday, September 29, 2004
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Business management consulting; business process management and consulting; business marketing consulting services; procurement services, namely, purchasing computer hardware and software for others; providing information in the fields of business management, business marketing, business acquisitions and mergers consulting; project management in the fields of information systems design, specification, procurement of computer hardware and software for others; business acquisitions consulting; analysis services, namely, market analysis; business appraisals; conducting business and market research surveys; business information services in the field of business change management, business process management, business strategic management and planning services, and business technology; business management planning; business merger consultation; business networking; conducting business research and surveys; business supervision; commercial and industrial management assistance; economic forecasting and analysis; personnel management consultation; preparing business reports; arranging and conducting trade shows and conferences in the field of business and business management; providing electronic databases related to business processes used in the field of business management consulting.
(2) - Computer software for use in designing, installing and executing mainframe and server application programs, for integrating the financial, manufacturing and sales functions of a business, and for managing customer service and support functions of a business.
(3) - Computer installation, repair, and maintenance with respect to computer hardware namely, computer systems and computer networks.
(4) - Pamphlets, books, newsletters, brochures, magazines, reports, journals, manuals and printed guides, all in the fields of business management, information technology, and computerized information processing.
(5) - Educational services, namely, conducting courses, seminars, workshops, and classes in the fields of computer software development and implementation, computer software usage, business, and business operations and distributing course materials in connection therewith; developing educational materials for others in the fields of computer software development and implementation, computer software usage, business, and business operations.
(6) - Mediation services; providing information in the fields of information technology, computers, and computer systems; consulting in the areas of computers, computer systems and computer systems design; computer services, namely, design of computers systems for others; computers services, namely, providing information technology, computers and computer systems; information technology consulting services; computer software design for others; computer site design; installation, implementation, maintenance, and repair services with respect to computer software.