||Wednesday, December 5, 2001
(1) Armillary spheres, planetaria, astronomic orbits, atomic models, molecular models
(2) Atomic models, molecular models, representations of human, animal or vegetal cells
(3) Semi-circles, semi-ellipses
(4) Semi-circles or semi-ellipses with dark surface
(5) Other leaves
(6) Stylized leaves
(7) One leaf
(8) Two to four leaves
(9) Trefoils -- Note: Including trefoils represented as symbols or appearing on playing cards.
(10) Other flowers, blossoms -- Notes: (a) Including flowers or blossoms of trees (cherry trees, peach trees, apple trees) and of bushes. -- (b) Including flowers of protea and strelitzia.
(11) Stylized flowers
(12) One flower
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Educational services, namely conducting classes, seminars, conferences and workshops in the field of biochemistry and scientific research within biotechnology, chemical analysis and research for others.
(2) - Chemical preparations namely enzymes for use in the manufacture or as a part of animal feed, baking, detergents, food, forestry, fruit, vegetables, alcohol, leather, noodles and pasta, oil and gas, personal care namely, enzymes for use in contact lens preparations, dental care, skin care and hair care, pharmaceuticals, starch, textiles and wine.