||Wednesday, December 4, 2002
(1) Animals of Series IV standing
(2) Deer, stags, elk, reindeer, fawns, antelopes
(3) Trees or bushes of triangular shape, conical shape (pointed at top), or candle-flame shape (firs, cypresses, etc.)
(5) One tree or one bush
(1) - Camouflage clothing, namely coats, raincoats, jackets, shirts, pants, gloves, hats, scarves, gaiters; clothing, namely coats, raincoats, jackets, skirts, slacks, blouses, shirts, dresses, suits, pants, T-shirts, sweatshirts, sweatpants, sweaters, socks, hats, scarves, gloves, thermal underwear, gaiters, belts, belt buckles; footwear, namely, shoes, slippers, boots, waders; gun and rifle supplies, namely gun oil, gun cleaning kits, gun cases, rifle stocks, rifle slings, paper targets; archery supplies, namely, bow and arrow cases, paper targets; hunting and fishing supplies and equipment, namely urine scents of game animals, game calls, hunting decoys, game bags, hunting and fishing knives and knife sharpeners, gutting gloves, camouflage paint for blinds, camouflage burlap netting for blinds, tree stands; scented skin soap, body deodorants, shampoo, hair conditioner, body wash, body lotion, muscle balm, spray for neutralizing body odours, laundry soap, face paint, lip balm, lip gel, sanitizing gel, insect repellents, animal repellents, scent wafers, scented sprays for the body, survival and first aid kits for use by hikers and hunters, fishing rods, belly boats, folding chairs, tents, sleeping bags, scented candles, back packs, fanny packs, flashlights, compasses, multi-tool knives, bucksaws, vacuum flasks, mugs, outdoor cookware, binoculars, fire spark igniters, utility ropes and harnesses.
(2) - Retail and mail order sale of clothing and equipment for hunters and fishers; restaurant services; operation of a bar; hunting and outdoor guide services; operation of a website on the global computer network in the field of hunting and fishing; operation of a hunting and fishing lodge.