||The right to the exclusive use of the words CARING and SOUCI is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, July 9, 2003
(1) Men stylized
(2) Other men
(3) Arrowheads -- Note: Not including arrowheads in the form of angles (26.3.23).
(4) One line or one band
(5) Curved lines or bands (except a 26.11.13)
(6) Thick lines, bands
(7) Lines or bands forming an angle -- Note: Including chevrons and arrowheads formed by lines or bands.
(8) Letters or numerals forming geometrical figures, written or typographical matter in perspective
(9) Letters or numerals forming a figure in the shape of an arc of a circle
(10) Personified geometrical figures or solids, combinations of geometrical figures or solids representing a personage
(11) Dwellings or buildings stylized
(12) Houses, skyscrapers
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Visiting nursing services, visiting nursing programs and services, home and personal support, community nursing programs and services, the provision of a service program being the preparation and delivery of meals to persons confined to their homes, charitable programs and services, namely, clinical and in-home foot care services, in-home or clinical consultation services in the field of enterostomal illnesses/conditions, providing in-home or clinical intravenous therapy services, providing in-home or clinical nursing assistance with dialysis, providing in-home and clinical assessment and consultation services of wounds, in-home and nursing assistance in the field of mental health, nursing assessment and advisory services, nursing placement and functional assistance to organizations and individuals, providing nursing workplace assessment, health promotion and wellness activities, case management and screening programs to organizations and individuals, nursing services in the field of providing counseling services to organizations and individuals in the field of bereavement, family planning, antepartum and spirituality, providing nursing educational training programs in the field of home support and foot care services, providing nursing services in the field of health promotion namely wellness education sessions, health screening programs and immunization programs, promoting and providing charitable programs and services concerning all the foregoing services.
(2) - Jewelry namely, signet rings, lockets, wrist watches; novelty items namely, flags, license plate holders, adhesive bandages, portfolios, lapel pins, charms, money clips, knife and nail file, scissors and file, key rings, key chains, buttons, Christmas tree ornaments, letter openers, message boards, fridge magnets, greenskeeper, namely a clip that marks golf balls, teddy bears, writing pen with neck rope, pens, pen and pencil sets, car window shades, stickers (decals for windows) travel mugs; valises; clothing, namely sweat shirts, golf shirts, aprons, silk scarves, t-shirts, ties, vests, hats, scarves, headbands, nightgowns; printed matter namely, print posters, books, Christmas cards, note cards, sympathy cards, adhesive stickers (hasti-notes), cookbooks, calendars; food namely, chocolate bars; kitchen items namely, vacuum sealed bottles with straw, kitchen composters, mugs, plates, spoons; plastic items namely, plastic grocery bags; bedding namely, quilts; pre-recorded and unrecorded tapes namely, audio tapes and video tapes.