||Wednesday, February 19, 2003
(1) Bars, cables -- Notes: (a) Including electric cables. -- (b) See also 9.1.7.
(2) Hands, cupped hands, fingers, fingernails, imprints of hands or of fingers, arms
(3) Curved lines or bands (except a 26.11.13)
(4) More than two lines or two bands
(5) Vertical lines or bands
(7) Quadrilaterals containing one or more other geometrical figures -- Note: Including quadrilaterals containing bent or straight lines (except 26.4.11).
(8) Quadrilaterals containing representations of human beings or parts of the human body
(9) Quadrilaterals containing other figurative elements
(10) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(11) One quadrilateral
(12) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(13) Letters linked to or containing a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information