||The right to the exclusive use of the abbreviation "B.C.", WHEELCHAIR and SERVICES is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, March 12, 2003
(1) Wheels or bearings with human beings, animals or plants
(2) Other wheels, with or without spokes -- Note: Not including tyred wheels and vehicle wheels mounted on axles (18.1.21).
(3) Other land vehicles
(5) Heads, busts
(6) Men seated, kneeling or lying down
(7) Men stylized
(8) Other men
(9) Eyes -- Note: Including eyes with or without eyebrows and eyes with tears.
(10) Lips, mouths, tongues
(11) Letters or numerals forming geometrical figures, written or typographical matter in perspective
(12) Letters or numerals forming a figure in the shape of an arc of a circle
(13) Personified objects, combinations of objects representing a personage
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Construction of ramps and elevators to facilitate wheelchairs in homes.
(2) - Rental of new and used equipment for handicapped people.
(3) - Procuring wheelchair accessible services for handicapped persons; procuring and/or renting wheelchair accessible vehicles, boats and sporting equipment for handicapped persons; procuring and/or renting wheelchair accessible vacation accommodation, hotels, homes and resorts for handicapped persons; organizing sailing, skiing, camping and other sporting and recreational events for handicapped persons; procuring and/or renting sailing, skiing, camping and other sporting and recreational facilities for handicapped persons; procuring wheelchair accessible transportation for handicapped persons; procuring services of orderlies, nurses and other assistants for handicapped persons; advising on construction and design of wheelchair accessible facilities, homes, sporting equipment and sporting vehicles; advising on creating wheelchair accessible vacation sites, events and packages; advising on existing wheelchair accessible facilities, equipment and events.