||The right to the exclusive use of the words WILD BERRIES OF NEWFOUNLAND AND LABRADOR is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, May 26, 2004
(1) Circles or ellipses containing other figurative elements
(3) One circle or ellipse
(5) Quadrilaterals containing one or more circles, ellipses or polygons
(6) Quadrilaterals containing representations of animals or parts of animals' bodies or plants
(7) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(8) Other leaves
(9) Other branches with leaves, with or without fruit
(10) Other fruits (except 5.7.9) -- Note: Including cotton bolls.
(11) Wild blueberries,cranberries
(12) Currants, kiwis and other berries
(13) Mountains, mountain landscapes
(14) Houses, skyscrapers
(15) Rural houses, farms, barns
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Foodshows, culinary exhibitions, in-store and retail point of purchase demonstrations, wholesale food distribution services.
(2) - Jams, Fruit Spreads, Berry Spreads, Maple Sauces, Berry Sauces, Maple Syrups and Berry Syrups, Fruit and Berry Dessert Toppings, Vinegars, Pickles, Relishes.
(3) - Retail food distribution services, internet website ordering service featuring food, production facility and museum tours.
(4) - Fruit and Berry Juices.
(5) - Teas.