||Wednesday, August 4, 2004
(1) Vortices, rotary movements, tornadoes -- Note: Not including astronomic orbits (1.13.1), atomic orbits (1.13.1), concentric circles (26.1.4 or 26.1.5) and spirals (26.1.5).
(3) One circle or ellipse
(4) Curved lines or bands (except a 26.11.13)
(5) Two lines or bands
(6) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(7) Letters underlined, overlined, framed or barred by one or more strokes
(8) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information