||The right to the exclusive use of ELICENT is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, July 7, 2004
(1) More than two circles or ellipses, inside one another, spirals
(3) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(4) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(5) One quadrilateral
(6) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(7) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information