(1) - Entertainment services in the nature of live-action, comedy, drama and animated television series; production of live-action, comedy, drama and animated television series; distribution and display of live-action, comedy, drama and animated motion picture theatrical films; production of live-action, comedy, drama and animated motion picture theatrical films; theatrical performances both animated and live action; internet services providing information via an electronic global computer network in the field of entertainment relating specifically to music, movies, and television; providing general interest news, entertainment, and educational information via a global computer network; and providing information for and actual entertainment via electronic global communications network in the nature of live-action, comedy, drama and animated programs and production of live-action comedy, action and animated motion films for distribution via a global computer network
(2) - Toys and sporting goods, including games and playthings--namely, electronic weapons, action figures and accessories therefor; plush toys; balloons; bathtub toys; ride-on toys; equipment sold as a unit for playing card games; toy vehicles; dolls; flying discs; electronic hand-held game unit; game equipment sold as a unit for playing a board game, a card game, a manipulative game, a parlor game and an action type target game; stand alone video output game machines; jigsaw and manipulative puzzles; paper face masks; skateboards; ice skates; water squirting toys; balls--namely, playground balls, soccer balls, baseballs, basketballs; baseball gloves; swimming floats for recreational use; kickboard flotation devices for recreational use; surfboards; swim boards for recreational use; swim fins; toy bakeware and toy cookware; toy banks; toy snow globes; and Christmas tree ornaments. Table glassware, ceramic mugs; plastic dinnerware, plastic furniture, plastic toy box, plastic snack and play trays and stickers as one unit; toy camera, toothbrush cup and holder, hand shower, paper cup dispenser, whistle, straws; comic magazines; poster pen sets; and miscellanea items namely, lunch kits/bags, insulated containers, film cassette, film viewer, gumballs Lunch kits with insulated thermos, games (namely puzzles, board games , card games and toy pinball games), activity sets, (namely paint by n umber sets, watercolour sets, die-cut metallic cut-outs to be used in conjunction with a metallic background, puzzles, electronic connect-th e-dot drawing sets, picture and erasable marker sets, and colouring by number drawings), linens (namely towels, curtains, comforters and bed spreads), electrical apparatus (namely cassette tape players, microphones, intercoms, remote control vehicles, radios, cassette tape recorders, CD players, DVD Players, walkie-talkies, electric toothbrushes, nite lights an d telephones), toys (namely steel vehicles, flat stickers, 3 dimension al stickers, banks, ceramic figurines, 2' PVC figurines and accessories, figurine collector's case, flat reusable stickers and backgrounds thereof, shrinking colouring craft set, sewing cards, run-on-transfers ,holographic stickers, puzzle forms, halloween masks and costumes, dress-up playsets with toy weapons, bubble-making toys, beach toys, flying toys, vinyl playhouses, target sets, water bows, talking toy telephones, picture play lights, non-battery operated flash lights, articulated action figures with related accessories and environmental settings, wind-up toys, vehicles, electric roadracing sets, kites, electronic weapons, magic sets, food molding kits, balloon fun kits, battle shield display showcase, penlights, small plastic container for children to hold keys and valuables in while engaged in activities, book and record sets, plush toys, belt buckle gumball dispensers, toy printing machines, bathtub toys, tops, bop bags, playhouses, balloons, toothpaste toppers, plasticine, buttons and sunglasses), sheets, pillowcases, pillow shams, bed ruffles, curtains, drapes, bedspreads, comforters, yards of bulk material, first quality cloth, surplus cloth, second quality cloth bandages, soap, sponges, shampoo, bubble bath, wallets, record and film strips, cassette and book, sporting goods (namely sleeping and slumber bags, slumber mates, indoor/outdoor play tent, catch mitts), vinyl bags, clothing namely comic books, watches, clocks, luggage sets, stillreels, stereo transfers on card and film cartridges for use in still viewers and/or projectors.
(3) - Production and distribution of animated television programs
(4) - Clothing for men, women and children - namely, shirts, t-shirts, sweatshirts, jogging suits, trousers, pants, shorts, tank tops, rainwear, cloth baby bibs, skirts, blouses, dresses, suspenders, sweaters, jackets, coats, raincoats, snow suits, ties, robes, hats, caps, sunvisors, belts, scarves, sleepwear, pajamas, lingerie, underwear, boots, shoes, sneakers, sandals, booties, slipper socks, swimwear and masquerade and Halloween costumes and masks sold in connection therewith. , pajamas, T-shirts, slippers, and underpants and undershirt sets, novelty hosiery, boots, shoes,
(5) - Printed matter and paper goods--namely, books featuring characters from animated, action adventure, comedy and/or drama features, comic books, children's books, magazines featuring characters from animated, action adventure, comedy and/or drama features, coloring books, children's activity books; stationery, writing paper, envelopes, notebooks, diaries, note cards, greeting cards, trading cards; lithographs; pens, pencils, cases therefor, erasers, crayons, markers, colored pencils, painting sets, chalk and chalkboards; decals, heat transfers; posters; mounted and/or unmounted photographs; book covers, book marks, calendars, gift wrapping paper; paper party favors and paper party decorations--namely, paper napkins, paper doilies, paper place mats, crepe paper, paper hats, invitations, paper table cloths, paper cake decorations; printed transfers for embroidery or fabric appliqués; printed patterns for costumes, pajamas, sweatshirts and t-shirts. , school and art supplies (namely scribble pads, construction tablets, paint and poster art sets, erasable stamps, crayons, glue, magnets, markers, mini school supplies, paint sets, paint smocks, pencils, pencil cases, pencil toppers, pens, push pins, rulers, scissors, sharpeners, tape dispensers, wipe off board, stamps and stamp sets, chalk boards, cork boards, easels, pencil by number, wirebound theme or memo books, portfolios, book covers, 3-ring binders), calculators, hardcover and softcover books,