||The right to the exclusive use of the words RETAIL TRANSACTION is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, April 7, 2004
(1) Circles or ellipses containing one or more other geometrical figures -- Note: Including circles or ellipses containing bent or straight lines (except 26.1.10).
(2) Circles or ellipses containing one or more letters
(3) Circles or ellipses with inscriptions projecting beyond the circumference
(5) Circles or ellipses with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(6) One circle or ellipse
(7) One line or one band
(8) Curved lines or bands (except a 26.11.13)
(9) Thick lines, bands
(10) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(11) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(13) White, grey, silver
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Computer software for processing, transmitting and authorizing electronic payment and for data delivery.
(2) - Computer programming, consulting, training, support and maintenance services.
(3) - Computer software for communicating between a retailer's computer system and the computer systems of financial institutions.