||Wednesday, April 28, 2004
(1) Men seated, kneeling or lying down
(2) Religious figures, men wearing a robe or a toga
(3) Men wearing folk or historical costume -- Notes: (a) Including, for example, cowboys, native Americans, eskimos, indigenous men, wearing their traditional clothing. (b) Not including religious figures and men wearing a robe or a toga (2.1.3).
(4) Acrobats, athletes, dancers, jugglers, nude men, men practising sports (except 2.1.2, 2.1.12, 2.1.14, 2.1.20 and 2.1.21)
(5) Tackle for fishing and hunting (except 21.3.16) -- Notes: (a) Including tackle for underwater fishing. -- (b) Not including arms classified in divisions 23.1 and 23.3.
(6) Fish, animals of fish-like form
(7) Flat fish (sunfish, rays, dabs)
(9) Other headwear
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Fish and seafood, namely, canned mahi mahi, sardines, bonito, sea eel, roast pike eel, tilapia, mackerel, shrimp, squid, roast squid, barracuda, black tiger, sole tongue fish, cuttle fish, eel, tuna and crab.