||The right to the exclusive use of the word HUNTERS is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, September 13, 2006
(1) Terrestrial globes
(2) Terrestrial globes with representation solely of meridians and parallels
(3) Terrestrial globes with a banderole or an inscription
(4) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with repeated geometrical figures or designs
(5) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with squares or rectangles (except a 25.7.4)
(6) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(7) Letters surmounted by a sign of disproportionate size -- Note: Includes, for instance, a letter i surmounted by a disproportionate dot, by a star or a flower.
(8) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Providing membership in an organization that promotes the conservation and preservation of wildlife and its Habitat and the sport of hunting.
(2) - Jewelry
(3) - Magazines dealing with hunting; cookbooks; periodical newspapers/newsletters; magazines for kids
(4) - Association services, namely promoting the interests of the members of the association and public awareness, concerning issues of wildlife, conservation and hunting.