||The right to the exclusive use of all the reading matter except ERRAZURIZ FAMILY OF is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, September 29, 2004
(1) Men mounted on or accompanied by a horse, a mule or a donkey
(2) Parchments with furled or fringed edges
(3) Other emblems or insignia -- Notes: (a) Including evil eye. -- (b) Not including representations of the serpent and cup (3.11.1), the serpent and staff (3.11.1), imperial eagles (3.7.1) and torches (13.1.5).
(4) Labels, collarettes (bottle-neck labels) -- Note: Not including tie-on labels (20.5.15).
(5) Other labels
(6) Other ornamental motifs
(7) Rhombs or squares standing on one of the corners thereof
(8) More than two quadrilaterals, inside one another
(9) Several quadrilaterals juxtaposed, joined or intersecting
(10) Horses, mules
(11) Decorations of vine branches -- Note: Not including vine shoots (5.3.19).
(12) Grapes (single specimens or bunches)
Goods and Services Information