||Wednesday, November 14, 2007
(1) Drinking vessels, cups (trophies)
(2) Tankards, glasses with handles
(3) Women cooking or doing housework, waitresses
(4) Women wearing folk or historical costume
(5) Circles or ellipses containing representations of human beings or parts of the human body
(6) Circles or ellipses containing other figurative elements
(8) One circle or ellipse
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Opperation of a wholesale business selling beer to others.
(2) - Beer.
(3) - Glassware, namely, beer steins, drinking glasses, and mugs.
(4) - Men's, women's, and children's clothing and footwear, namely, hats, caps, tee-shirts, sweat shirts, pants, shorts, sweat pants, shoes, running shoes, and socks.
(5) - Watches and clocks.
(6) - Personal handheld items, namely, flashlights, binoculars, and radios.
(7) - Bags and luggage, namely, handbags, shopping bags, tote bags, computer bags, backpacks, business card holders, briefcases, athletic bags, and luggage tags.
(8) - Novelty, souvenir, and promotional items, namely, t-shirts, hats, jackets, belt buckles, bumper stickers, golf balls, beach balls, flying discs, calendars, pennants, banners, posters, self-adhesive decals, key chains, key rings, pen knives, bottle openers, pencils and pens.
(9) - Handheld computers, namely, calculators, and personal digital assistants (PDAs ).
(10) - Beer, namely, pilsener beer.
(11) - Glasses for beer and mugs.
(12) - Wearing apparel, namely, headgear, tee-shirts, and pullovers.