||The right to the exclusive use of the words CAD and MANAGING RISK is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, September 22, 2004
(1) Hearts -- Note: Including also hearts represented as a symbol or on playing cards.
(2) Plans, schematic drawings, diagrams, curves, outlines
(3) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with repeated geometrical figures or designs
(4) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with lines or bands
(5) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with straight lines or bands
(6) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with squares or rectangles (except a 25.7.4)
(7) More than two lines or two bands
(8) Horizontal lines or bands
(9) Quadrilaterals containing representations of human beings or parts of the human body
(11) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(12) More than two quadrilaterals, inside one another
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Provision of information, support and education, disseminated through a website, mailings and other media, designed to encourage patient compliance, and continued treatment, with pharmaceutical preparations used in the prevention and/or treatment of coronary artery disease; and the provision of feedback to physicians and other healthcare providers, via an interactive program and/or other media, regarding their patients' progress when treated with pharmaceutical preparations used in the prevention and/or treatment of coronary artery disease.
(2) - CD-ROMs featuring information related to coronary artery disease; workbooks; binders; and other printed materials, namely, manuals, booklets, newsletters, leaflets, charts, catalogues, slide kits, displays and posters related to coronary artery disease.