||The right to the exclusive use of the word FILTER is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, August 18, 2004
(1) Horizontally elongated surfaces
(2) Elongated surfaces with two short sides convex or concave
(3) One line or one band
(4) Straight lines or bands
(5) Horizontal lines or bands
(6) Quadrilaterals containing one or more other geometrical figures -- Note: Including quadrilaterals containing bent or straight lines (except 26.4.11).
(7) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(9) One quadrilateral
(10) Quadrilateral figures with one or more convex or concave sides -- Note: Not including elongated surfaces with one or more convex or concave sides (25.3.1).
(11) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(12) Letters underlined, overlined, framed or barred by one or more strokes
(13) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Dry air filters for thermic motors and compressors, filters, namely air filters for compressors, air filters for endothermic motors, except for land vehicles and air filters for endothermic motors included in land vehicles.
(2) - Filters, namely air filters for domestic and industrial equipment, namely apparatus for heating, steam generating, cooking, refrigerating, drying.