||Wednesday, December 22, 2004
(2) Stars with more than four points
(3) Stars with uneven points -- Note: Including sparks consisting of uneven-pointed stars.
(4) One star
(5) Letters or numerals representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object
(6) Letters or numerals representing a heavenly body or a natural phenomenon
(7) Letters or numerals representing an object
(8) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(9) Letters crossed or barred by letters, numerals or a figurative element
(10) Letters linked to or containing a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Education about space science technology; language instruction; organization, management of arrangement of lecture classes relating to truth, providence and energy of the universe and nature; organization, management of arrangement of seminars in the field of space observation and space flights; providing electronic publications in the field of space observation and space flights; reference libraries of literature and documentary records in the field of space observation and space flights; publication of books; planning or promoting showing movies, shows, plays or musical performances by arranging for sponsors to affiliate services with movies, shows or musical performances; movie showing, film production, or movie film distribution; production of radio or television programs; production of video tape film in the fields of education, culture, entertainment of sports (not for movies, radio or television programs and not for advertising and publicity); direction of making radio or television programs ; operation of video equipment or audio equipment for production of radio or television programs; providing amusement facilities and play institutions to which false experience of virtual reality is carried out with the computer graphic technology; amusement parks; providing astronomical observation installations; providing facilities for movies, shows, plays, music or educational training; rental of movie projectors and accessories; rental of cine-films; rental of television sets; rental of radio sets; book rental; rental of records or sound-recorded magnetic tapes; rental of image-recorded magnetic tapes; rental of exposed negatives; rental of exposed positives; rental of toys namely video game toys and aircraft toys; photography services; rental of cameras; rental of optical instruments; providing meteorological information ; providing earth observation information; land surveying; geological surveys or research; earth observation with rockets including space stations and artificial satellites; providing digital data of earth observation (not downloadable) from the internet; development of rockets including space stations and artificial satellites; designing of artificial satellites; designing of machines, apparatus, instruments [including their parts] of satellites or rockets, or designing of systems composed of such machines, apparatus and instruments; designing, programming, or maintaining programs in the field of space observation and space flights; designing, programming or maintaining computer programs in the field of space observation and space flights; creating or maintaining web sites for others; introduction and explanation relating to performance, operation, of computers, automobiles and other machines that require high levels of operator's personal knowledge, skill or experience to meet the purposed 'accuracy in operation; testing, inspection or research of pharmaceuticals, cosmetics or foodstuff; experimental measurement of nature of material; experimental measurement for investigations which reveals relations between gravity and a life; development of new materials namely new alloys and new fibers; testing or research relating to space energy; testing or research on electricity; research, investigation, testing, or experiment about electricity, current, and electric charge; testing or research on machines, apparatus and instruments in the field of space observation and space flights; testing, inspection or research on rockets including space stations and artificial satellites; research of space transportation technology, robot technology, communication technology; research on manned space technology; rental of measuring apparatus, namely accelerometers for aircrafts, actinometers, altimeters, clinometers and electronic distance measuring apparatus; rental of server's memory; computer rental; providing computer programs for use in the field of space observation and space flights; rental of facilities for experime
(2) - Accelerometers for aircrafts; accumulators, namely storage batteries; actinometers; aeronautical radio communication machines; altimeters; antenna parameter measures; antennas; space communication antennas for ground stations; arcade video game machines; binoculars; photographic cameras; cd- roms recorded automatic performance programs for electronic musical instruments; cd-roms recorded programs for consumer video games; cd-roms recorded programs for hand-held games with liquid crystal displays; cinematographic cameras; clinometers; compact disc players; computer programs for use in the field of space observation and space namely programs that chart, calculate and record space flights and space observation; computer programs for use in database management; computer programs for use as a spread sheet; computer programs for word processing; video games for domestic use; electronic distance measuring machines; dry cells; earplugs for soundproofing; earth satellites for use in earth observation ; earth satellites for use in telecommunications ; editing machines for movie films; electric capacitors; electric sign boards for displaying target figures, current outputs or the like progress in work; electronic circuits recorded automa tic performance programs for electronic musical instruments; electronic circuits recorded programs for consumer video games; electronic circuits recorded programs for hand-held games with liquid crystal displays; electronic publications, namely pre-recorded cd-roms; electrostatic copying machines; exposed cinematographic films; exposure meters for cameras; fiber optic cables; fire extinguishers; fireproof garments; gas alarms; Geiger counters; gloves for protection against accidents; goggles for sports; gyrocompasses; infrared scanners; infrared-ray absorbing glass (semi-wrought, not for building); lenses for photographic apparatus; nets for life saving; long-playing records; magnetic gyrocompasses; magnetometers; manometers; measuring machines and instruments using satellite systems founded on ground standard stations and related space all over the world; meteorological machines, namely weather observation machines; microwave antenna for the reception of satellite data; navigation apparatus for vehicles (on-board computers) ; ordinary spectacles; photo-copying machines; photogrammetric machines, namely, map plotting instruments; machines for photo telegraphy; photovoltaic cells; portable radio communication machines namely hf transmitter receivers; protective helmets; protective helmets for sports; radar altimeters; radar machines; radio receivers; radio transmitters; blank compact discs; pre-recorded compact discs (not containing software) containing data of earth observation, audio and video; pre-recorded video discs (not containing software) containing data of earth observation, audio and video; recorded video tapes; remote control telemetering machines and instruments; safety space suits; satellites; simulators for the steering and control of vehicles; software for arcade video game machines; solar panels for electricity generation used in the universe for supplying power to space crafts; pre-recorded magnetic sheets (not containing software) containing data of earth observation, audio and video; pre- recorded magnetic tapes (not containing software) containing data of earth observation, audio and video; apparatus for recording music, namely, audio tape recorders, digital versatile disc audio recorders, hard disc drive audio recorders; sound recording machines; sports training simulators; sunglasses; tachometers; telecommunication cables; telephone sets; telescopes; television receivers; television transmitters; temperature indicators, namely, thermometers; transparencies for overhead projectors; tripods for telescopes; ultraviolet-ray transmitting glass, not for building; video cameras; videodisc players; videotape recorders; radio beacons; electric relays; electric capacitors (for telecommunic