||The applicant disclaims the right to the exclusive use of ORIGINAL, LIGHT, LIGHT BEER, BIERE LEGERE, NO PRESERVATIVES, SANS AGENT DE CONSERVATION, and THE ELEVEN-POINT MAPLE LEAF apart from the trade-mark pursuant to Sections 12(1)(b) and 35 of the Trade-marks Act.
||Wednesday, May 28, 2008
(1) Labels, collarettes (bottle-neck labels) -- Note: Not including tie-on labels (20.5.15).
(2) Other labels
(3) Circles or ellipses containing representations of animals, parts of animals' bodies or plants
(4) Circles or ellipses containing other figurative elements
(5) Circles or ellipses containing one or more letters
(7) Circles or ellipses containing inscriptions arranged in circular or elliptical form
(8) More than two circles or ellipses, inside one another, spirals
(9) Trees or bushes of some other shape
(10) More than three trees or three bushes, thickets, copses -- Note: When the group of trees represented becomes a forest, it will be placed in 6.19.1.
(11) One leaf
(12) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
(13) 11-pointed Canadian maple leaf (leaves)
(14) Ears of cereals (wheat, rye, barley, etc.), ears of maize, ears of sorghum
(15) Mountains, mountain landscapes
(16) Ribbons, bows
Goods and Services Information