||Wednesday, October 24, 2007
(1) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(2) Letters surmounted by a sign of disproportionate size -- Note: Includes, for instance, a letter i surmounted by a disproportionate dot, by a star or a flower.
(3) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(4) Doves, pigeons, turtle-doves
(5) Birds in flight or with outspread wings
(6) Birds stylized
Goods and Services Information