||The right to the exclusive use of BRUSHLESS BLOWERS is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, November 21, 2007
(1) Vortices, rotary movements, tornadoes -- Note: Not including astronomic orbits (1.13.1), atomic orbits (1.13.1), concentric circles (26.1.4 or 26.1.5) and spirals (26.1.5).
(2) Other wheels, with or without spokes -- Note: Not including tyred wheels and vehicle wheels mounted on axles (18.1.21).
(3) Wind mills (girandoles)
(5) Circles or ellipses containing representations of heavenly bodies or natural phenomena
(6) Circles or ellipses containing other figurative elements
(7) Wings, stylized or not -- Notes: (a) Including wings constituting a symbol or an emblem. -- (b) Not including wheels or wheel segments with wings (15.7.17), staves with wings (24.11.3) and Mercury's helmet (with wings) (24.11.14).
Goods and Services Information