||Wednesday, March 3, 2010
(1) Other ornamental motifs
(2) Horizontally elongated surfaces
(3) Elongated polygons -- Note: Not including triangles, which are classified in division 26.3, or quadrilaterals, which are classified in division 26.4.
(4) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with lines or bands
(5) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with straight lines or bands
(7) Circles or ellipses containing one or more quadrilaterals
(8) Circles or ellipses containing one or more other geometrical figures -- Note: Including circles or ellipses containing bent or straight lines (except 26.1.10).
(9) Circles or ellipses containing one or more letters
(10) Two circles, two ellipses, one inside the other
(11) Straight lines or bands
(12) Curved lines or bands (except a 26.11.13)
(13) More than two lines or two bands
(14) Vertical lines or bands
(15) Horizontal lines or bands
(16) Segments or sectors of circles or ellipses, semi-circles or semi-ellipses with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(17) Semi-circles, semi-ellipses
(18) Semi-circles or semi-ellipses with dark surface
(20) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(21) One polygon
(22) Polygons containing one or more letters
(23) Polygons with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(24) Polygonal figures with one or more convex or concave sides
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Cheese and Cream Cheese.
(2) - Cheeses such as Cottage Cheese, Prato Cheese, Steppe Cheese, Gorgonzola Cheese, Ricotta, Emental, Cheddar, Provolone, Kirsch and other types of cheese, Butter, Mozzarella, and Cream (Creme de Leite).