||Wednesday, July 8, 2009
(2) Stars with more than four points
(3) Stars with uneven points -- Note: Including sparks consisting of uneven-pointed stars.
(4) Stars with rays or radiating lines
(5) One star
(6) Sparks, explosions, exploding fireworks -- Note: Not including sparks represented by uneven-pointed stars (1.1.1).
(7) Luminous sources, rays, shafts of light
(8) Sun with inscriptions
(9) Other representations of the sun
(10) Quadrilaterals containing representations of heavenly bodies or natural phenomena
(11) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(13) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(14) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(15) Quadrilateral figures with one or more convex or concave sides -- Note: Not including elongated surfaces with one or more convex or concave sides (25.3.1).
(16) Two quadrilaterals, one inside the other
Goods and Services Information