(1) Vortices, rotary movements, tornadoes -- Note: Not including astronomic orbits (1.13.1), atomic orbits (1.13.1), concentric circles (26.1.4 or 26.1.5) and spirals (26.1.5).
(2) Luminous sources, rays, shafts of light
(3) Small cylindrical or elliptical containers (such as tubes for pills or for lipsticks, pots for cosmetic cream, preserve tins, jars, cans)
(4) Small open containers
(5) Men stylized
(6) Other men
(8) Quadrilaterals containing representations of heavenly bodies or natural phenomena
(9) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(10) One quadrilateral
(11) Heads of birds, parts of birds, feathers, footprints, skeletons of birds
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Pre-recorded video cassettes featuring educational programs in the field of disaster relief and disaster assistance and response; plastic bracelets; printed publications, namely, books, pamphlets and magazines on the topic of charitable giving; plastic key chains; clothing, namely, t-shirts and hats.
(2) - Charitable services, namely, organizing youth groups to undertake charitable projects in the fields of non-financial humanitarian aid and crisis response; charitable fund raising; educational services, namely, providing classroom instruction in the field of disaster relief and disaster assistance and response and distributing course material therewith.