||The applicant disclaims the right to the exclusive use of the eleven-point maple leaf apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, May 6, 2009
(1) Circles or ellipses containing representations of animals, parts of animals' bodies or plants
(2) Circles or ellipses containing one or more letters
(4) Circles or ellipses with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(5) Several circles or ellipses, juxtaposed, tangential or intersecting
(6) Trees or bushes of triangular shape, conical shape (pointed at top), or candle-flame shape (firs, cypresses, etc.)
(8) More than three trees or three bushes, thickets, copses -- Note: When the group of trees represented becomes a forest, it will be placed in 6.19.1.
(9) Stylized leaves
(10) One leaf
(11) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
(12) 11-pointed Canadian maple leaf (leaves)
(13) Mountains, mountain landscapes
Goods and Services Information