||Wednesday, June 2, 2010
(1) Vortices, rotary movements, tornadoes -- Note: Not including astronomic orbits (1.13.1), atomic orbits (1.13.1), concentric circles (26.1.4 or 26.1.5) and spirals (26.1.5).
(2) Propellers, ventilators, blowers, turbines, burners -- Note: Includes all kinds of propellers, including those for aircraft or ships.
(3) Other signs, notations or symbols
(5) Circles or ellipses containing other figurative elements
(6) One circle or ellipse
(7) Quadrilaterals containing one or more circles, ellipses or polygons
(8) Quadrilaterals containing representations of animals or parts of animals' bodies or plants
(9) Quadrilaterals containing other figurative elements
(10) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(11) Quadrilaterals with inscriptions projecting beyond one or more of the sides thereof
(13) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(14) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(15) One quadrilateral
(16) Several quadrilaterals juxtaposed, joined or intersecting
(17) Letters or numerals forming geometrical figures, written or typographical matter in perspective
(18) Letters or numerals forming a circle or a circumference
(21) White, grey, silver
(22) Ears of cereals (wheat, rye, barley, etc.), ears of maize, ears of sorghum
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Baby foods and drinks ; preserved, dried and cooked fruits and vegetables ; vegetable- and fruit- based snack foods; fruit puree and pulp; eggs; spreads, jellies, jams, compotes; dairy products; milk shakes; desserts, namely cakes, cookies, pastries, biscuits and yogurts; vegetable-, fruit- and meat-based snack foods; flour; breakfast cereals, porridge oats, muesli and preparations containing or made from cereals, namely ready-to-eat cereals, processed cereals; cereal bars; pasta; rusks; rice-cakes; corn-, cereal- and rice-based snack foods; crackers, bread, and pastry; confectionery, namely candy made out of compressed fruit; ices; vegetable-, fruit- and meat-based sauces; fresh fruits and vegetables; malts; grains; seeds; nuts; non-alcoholic drinks, namely non-carbonated non-alcoholic fruit and vegetable drinks, fruit smoothies, vegetable smoothies, vegetable juices; fruit juices; water.