(1) Other large containers
(2) Large non-cylindrical or non-elliptical containers (such as packing cases, crates, skips)
(4) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(5) One quadrilateral
(6) Quadrilateral figures with one or more convex or concave sides -- Note: Not including elongated surfaces with one or more convex or concave sides (25.3.1).
(7) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(8) Series of letters in different dimensions
(9) Letters in heavy characters
(10) Letters in light-coloured characters on a dark background
Goods and Services Information
(1) - A paper dispensing unit, with multiple cutting knives, which produces a paper void fill/cushioning packaging material.
(2) - A packaging system where a portable machine is used in situ as a dispensing unit which produces a plurality of strips of cut paper, where the paper is coated on one side with a cohesive adhesive and the resulting packaging product is a void fill/cushioning material.