(1) Propellers, ventilators, blowers, turbines, burners -- Note: Includes all kinds of propellers, including those for aircraft or ships.
(2) Aeroplanes, helicopters -- Notes: (a) Including parts of aeroplanes (tails, wings, cockpits, etc.). -- (b) Not including propellers for aircraft (15.1.13).
(3) Stylized aeroplanes
(4) One line or one band
(5) Curved lines or bands (except a 26.11.13)
(6) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(7) Letters linked to or containing a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(8) Red, pink, orange
(1) - Airplane motors, mating and bodies for aircraft transmission, industrial machine manipulators dealing with airplanes, packing machines dealing with airplanes, machine pumps dealing with airplanes; data processing programs and computers to be used in conjunction with aircraft simulation; games software, recorded software programs in association with aircraft simulation; computer programs used in association with aircraft simulation; electric batteries, electric wires, electrical relays; combination of diving costumes, masks and gloves, protective clothing against accidents, irrigations and fire, personal protective devices against accidents, namely gloves, eyeglasses, smocks; eye glasses, glass cases, motors for land vehicles, shocks and suspensions for vehicles, chains slip, chassis and impact of vehicles, sunshade for cars, seat belts for vehicles, caravans, tractors, mopeds, bicycles, frames, crutches, brakes, handlebars, wheels, pedals, tires, wheels or saddles for bicycles, trucks; printing products namely paper, binding products namely binders, binding covers, stationary products namely letterhead, notepads, instruction books, pamphlets and manuals used in association with aircraft simulation, clichés, carton, carton or paper boxes, posters, albums, cards, books, newspapers, prospectus, brochures, calendars, writing materials namely pencils, pens and markers, engraved and lithographed artwork, easels, watercolors; sewing patterns, designs, designing instruments; paper handkerchiefs, toilet paper, paper table napkins, paper napkins, disposable diapers made of paper or cellulose, bags made of paper and plastic for packaging, garbage bags made of paper and plastic
(2) - Business management, commercial administration, dissemination of promotional materials, namely flyers, prospectus, printed samples; subscription services for third parties, consulting organization and direction of business, accounting, reproduction of documents, placement agency for aircraft pilots and air stewards and aircraft mechanics, management of computer files, rental of advertising time on any means of communication, publication of brochures, rental of publicity space, dissemination of advertisements, public relations; rethreading and repair of tires, installation, maintenance and repair of office equipment, installation, maintenance and repair of machines in association with aircraft and aircraft simulators, installation, maintenance and repair of computers, installation, maintenance and repair of aircraft simulators, shipbuilding; transportation, packing and storage of aircraft simulators; organization of trips, formation on transportation; distribution of newspapers; reservations for trips, storage of documents stored electronically; education, training, and information on aircrafts simulators, publication of books, book loans; production of films on video tape, movie rentals, sound recording rentals, rentals of VCR, radio and television, rentals of show decorations, assembling video tapes, photographing services, reservation of places of entertainment; game services offered online from a computer network; electronic publication of books and periodicals on-line; on-line publishing; evaluations, estimates and research in the domain of science and technology produced by engineers; conception and development of computers and software; research and development of new products for third parties; Study of technical projects; Architecture; interior decorating; Elaboration, installation, maintenance, up-date or location of software; programming for computers consultation on computer matters; usage of data and computer software in the manufacturing and servicing of flight simulators for airplanes and helicopters; conversion of data or documents from a physical media to electronic media; technical control of automobiles; graphic designer services; industrial design; authentication of works of art