(1) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(2) Letters in heavy characters
(3) Letters overlapping
(4) Letters presenting some other special form of writing
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Goods considered to be clothing and apparel including outerwear, innerwear, headgear, footwear, eyewear, raingear, racing suits, mechanics suits, labels, embroidery, and patch works.
(2) - Online Web site membership on and usage of Worldrallysport.com and all related Internet and telecommunications services including the transmission of digital and electronic imagery and media offered by the functions and features available on or through the World Rally Sport Web site software or other Web offerings or services owned by World Rally Sport Media, Inc.
(3) - Online advertising including all related sales, consulting, branding, marketing, promotional, and endorsement services.
(4) - Goods considered to be printed and/or promotional material including stationary and office supplies, banners, stickers, decals, notebooks, binders or portfolios, folders, posters, flyers, calendars, images, magazines, books, and brochures.
(5) - Goods considered to be electronic or digital media including computer and video games, software applications and programs, and movies, films, videos.
(6) - Online sponsorship including all related sales, consulting, branding, marketing promotional, and endorsement services.
(7) - Offline advertising including all related sales, consulting, branding, marketing promotional, and endorsement services.
(8) - Goods considered to be merchandise, accessories, or promotional items including key chains, lanyards, clipboards, pens, pencils, markers, flashlights, umbrellas, license plate frames, toys, playthings, collectibles, wallets, purses, and collapsible camping chairs, jewelry, trinkets, stop watches, wrist watches, and timing devices.
(9) - Goods considered to be luggage including shoulder bags, backpacks, tote and transport bags, duffel and gym bags, and camera bags.
(10) - Offline sponsorship including all related sales, consulting, branding, marketing, promotional, and endorsement services.
(11) - Goods to be considered portable or mobile containers including water bottles, travel and coffee mugs, thermoses, and coolers.
(12) - Goods considered to be performance racing gear and equipment including aftermarket automotive and motor vehicle parts and accessories as well as fittings and tools related to the aforementioned goods.