||Wednesday, October 21, 2009
(1) Heads, busts
(2) Eyes -- Note: Including eyes with or without eyebrows and eyes with tears.
(3) Lips, mouths, tongues
(4) Quadrilaterals containing representations of human beings or parts of the human body
(5) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(7) One quadrilateral
(8) Personified objects, combinations of objects representing a personage
(9) Butchers' meat, pork products, fishmongers' products
(10) Sausages (fresh), sausages (dry), salami
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Meat products, namely kielbasa, smokies, cabbage-roll-sausage, beef salami, pepperettes, jerky, breakfast sausage, slab bacon, ham roll; printed matter namely, newsletters, pamphlets, brochures and flyers.
(2) - Processing of wild meat for hunters and consumers; Operation of a delicatessen; Sale of meat products at trade shows and craft shows.