||Wednesday, September 9, 2009
(1) One line or one band
(2) Broken lines or bands (except a 26.11.13)
(4) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(5) Several quadrilaterals juxtaposed, joined or intersecting
(6) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(7) Letters linked to or containing a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information