||Wednesday, September 2, 2009
(1) Curved lines or bands (except a 26.11.13)
(2) Two lines or bands
(3) Segments of circles or ellipses (except 26.2.7)
(5) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(6) Quadrilaterals with inscriptions projecting beyond one or more of the sides thereof
(7) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(8) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(9) Several quadrilaterals juxtaposed, joined or intersecting
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Online database featuring interactive knowledge-based resources, in electronic and downloadable printable formats, and third party web links, in the fields of food, nutrition and health.
(2) - Online subscription service providing interactive knowledge-based resources and third party web links, in the fields of food, nutrition and health.