||Wednesday, November 25, 2009
(1) Vehicles propelled by human or animal power (except 18.1.5 and 18.1.14)
(2) Chariots for racing or combat, horse-drawn carriages with two wheels
(3) Bottles or flasks in circular or elliptical horizontal cross section
(4) Bottles or flasks, squat
(5) Peasants, workers in the fields
(6) Seals or stamps
(7) Seals or stamps with inscriptions
(8) Seals or stamps, elliptical
(9) Two medals or coins
(10) Labels, collarettes (bottle-neck labels) -- Note: Not including tie-on labels (20.5.15).
(11) Banderoles, cartouches
(12) One line or one band
(13) Oblique lines or bands
(14) Palm trees, banana trees
(15) Trees or bushes of some other shape
(16) Other tropical-type landscapes
(17) Other landscapes with palm trees
(18) Houses, skyscrapers
(19) Rural houses, farms, barns
(20) Ribbons, bows
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Men's, women's and youth's wearing apparel, namely polo shirts, sports shirts, t-shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, caps, visors, buckets, beanies, bandanas, aprons.
(2) - Coasters; mugs and glasses; posters; magnets; badges and signs; water bottles; lanyards; coolers; umbrellas; bartenders' guide books.