(1) Vortices, rotary movements, tornadoes -- Note: Not including astronomic orbits (1.13.1), atomic orbits (1.13.1), concentric circles (26.1.4 or 26.1.5) and spirals (26.1.5).
(2) Propellers, ventilators, blowers, turbines, burners -- Note: Includes all kinds of propellers, including those for aircraft or ships.
(4) Circles or ellipses containing other figurative elements
(5) One circle or ellipse
(6) More than two circles or ellipses, inside one another, spirals
(7) Letters or numerals representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object
(8) Letters or numerals representing an object
Goods and Services Information