(2) Circles or ellipses containing representations of animals, parts of animals' bodies or plants
(3) Circles or ellipses containing one or more letters
(4) Circles or ellipses containing inscriptions arranged in circular or elliptical form
(5) Circles or ellipses with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(6) More than two circles or ellipses, inside one another, spirals
(7) Letters or numerals forming geometrical figures, written or typographical matter in perspective
(8) Letters or numerals forming a figure in the shape of an arc of a circle
(9) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(10) Letters in heavy characters
(11) Letters written in double outline
(12) Letters in light-coloured characters on a dark background
(13) Groups of trees or of bushes of different shapes
(14) Grain, seeds -- Note: Including coffee beans.
(15) Other landscapes
(16) Forest, undergrowth -- Note: A group of three or more trees will be placed in one of the sections 5.1.1 to 5.1.4, if it does not represent a forest in the proper sense.
Goods and Services Information