||Wednesday, September 23, 2009
(1) Sparks, explosions, exploding fireworks -- Note: Not including sparks represented by uneven-pointed stars (1.1.1).
(2) Luminous sources, rays, shafts of light
(3) Sun with rays constituted by rectilinear lines, sheaves of lines or bands
(4) Other representations of the sun
(5) Backgrounds divided into two, horizontally
(6) Straight lines or bands
(7) More than two lines or two bands
(8) Vertical lines or bands
(9) Oblique lines or bands
(10) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(12) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(13) Other flowers, blossoms -- Notes: (a) Including flowers or blossoms of trees (cherry trees, peach trees, apple trees) and of bushes. -- (b) Including flowers of protea and strelitzia.
(14) Stylized flowers
(15) One flower
Goods and Services Information