||Wednesday, November 27, 2013
(2) Circles or ellipses containing one or more letters
(3) Circles or ellipses with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(4) One circle or ellipse
(5) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(6) Monograms formed of intertwined, overlapping or otherwise combined letters
(7) Wings, stylized or not -- Notes: (a) Including wings constituting a symbol or an emblem. -- (b) Not including wheels or wheel segments with wings (15.7.17), staves with wings (24.11.3) and Mercury's helmet (with wings) (24.11.14).
Goods and Services Information